Re: [dvd-discuss] Disney Does Self Destructing DVDs

On Monday 16 June 2003 18:48, microlenz@earthlink.net wrote:
# Sorry to reply to myself but it occurred to me that if the access control works
# by oxidizing then an anti-oxidant or stabilizing compound would be a
# circumventing device.

First it was magic markers, now it's furniture polish.

What will they outlaw next?

--
| May I have the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, |
|  the strength to change the things I cannot accept, and the   |