Re: [dvd-discuss]Lexmark Decision

Sorry. You are right. The court decision dealt with the issuing of the preliminary injunction...which makes it even more bizarre a response to the LOC. Sayeth Lexmark "Librarian Of Congress. Thou hast no power over me for I have be declared preliminarily righteous by a Federal Court of Ken-tu-ky"

ANyone want to take a stab at rebuttal argumentation. The PDF file seems to be scanned in images rather than text (anyone OCR it?)

Sham Gardner <mail@risctaker.inka.de>

03/17/2003 08:20 AM
Please respond to dvd-discuss