RE: [dvd-discuss] CTEA Protects What Copyrights?

<shame for having to top post since I am using BLOATUS NOTUS>

Actually both top posting and the unix approach have advantages and disadvantages. The top posting actually follows something of a debating format with statement, rebuttal, comment, restatement, comment, rebuttal etc with the latest at the top. So for those sorts of discussions it's actually the right format.

But when one is making a detailed commentary or rebuttal point by point, the the unix format using ">" is preferred.

WHen the two get mixed it's a mess. Maybe somebody should write some perl scripts to sort it all out on the text files....don't waste you time using BLOATUS script

"Richard Hartman" <hartman@onetouch.com>

02/07/2003 08:33 AM
Please respond to dvd-discuss