RE: [dvd-discuss] clean flicks and moral rights

One thing to consider is that different regions have
different ideas of what is offensive.  The Europeans
(and England) seem to be much more open about mere
flesh than we are here in the U.S. of A.  Otoh, I don't
think they "appreciate" violence as much as we do . . .

186,000 mi/sec: not just a good idea, it's the LAW!