Re: [dvd-discuss] Postage Meters and the "Right to Tinker"

Look in the phone book sometime under translation services. There are services that will translate <horror of horrors> any copyrighted work for a fee. Nothing in the law prevents them from doing so (only if they try to distribute the translation en mass,ie. publish it)

Sham Gardner <mail@risctaker.inka.de>

01/09/2003 11:54 AM
Please respond to dvd-discuss