Re: [dvd-discuss] New EFF staff attorney

That's good news but as California Residents shouldn't we be saying "Welcome to
California...now please go home?" ;-) OTOH the guy who said that to me almost
19 yrs ago now lives in the Boston Area (MIT grad) so maybe it's quid pro quo.

To ease the culture shock...Wendy here's a few do's and don'ts

Do Visit Moe's Books in Berkeley...Berkeley's great but look out for the stix
down the bay...

Don't visit SillyCone Valley on Weekends before noon...you can't find anyplace
to eat breakfast except at Dennys

Togos gets tiresome for lunch after enough time.

The Sushi Bar in the Mall area in Sunnyvale is great - the chef hates sushi
(which surprised me years ago) His Saba is excellent and unlike others you
won't taste it for several days.

SillyCone Valley has all the charm of a microchip.

You now have to drive out of SillyCone Valley to go to Harry's Hofbrau...