RE: [dvd-discuss] Specific ironies of the CTEA

Well if they are not legally dead when immersed in the liquid helium, they will be then. Why? You defrost them and they decompose. If they are not dead then it is suicide or murder also.

"information-theoretic death depends on presently unknown details of  how the brain works." has no meaning. What that says is X is defined by something unknown...

"Ballowe, Charles" <CBallowe@usg.com>

12/10/2002 12:26 PM
Please respond to dvd-discuss