RE: [dvd-discuss] Hacking requires search warrant -- ruling

Sorry ... the RIAA does represent copyright holders,
so in negotiating both _to_ and _for_ the government
they have a substantial conflict of interest.

The fact that they have _additional_ conflicts
is secondary ;-)

186,000 mi/sec: not just a good idea, it's the LAW!