RE: [dvd-discuss] goldfish -- cautious!!!

On Sat, 2002-11-09 at 12:07, juergen + barbara wrote:

> user haceaton@hotmail.com sending infected email with virus "W32.Yaha.F@mm"
> -- please be cautions and do NOT open the attachments in that email (if it
> is not too late).  keep your computers in check with latest anti-virus
> software!

Oh, *opening* it is no problem.
*Running* it is something else again.

Once upon a time, the "Good Times" virus was a joke.

--
| The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong. |
| Because the slow, feeble old codgers like me cheat.                |