Re: [dvd-discuss] Inexplicable

On 19 Oct 2002 at 4:10, Derek Fawcus wrote:

Date sent:      	Sat, 19 Oct 2002 04:10:14 +0100
From:           	Derek Fawcus <dfawcus@cisco.com>
To:             	Michael A Rolenz <Michael.A.Rolenz@aero.org>
Copies to:      	dvd-discuss@eon.law.harvard.edu
Subject:        	Re: [dvd-discuss] Inexplicable

> Once upon a time,  Michael A Rolenz wittered:
> >
> > My apology. I stand corrected. Also, there's a Scots as well.
>
> A Scot?  I don't know of any Scot involved in that case.
>
> DF

ok...FROM Scotland on sunday.com....

                                                Movie giant accuses
                                                Scot of DVD piracy
                                                Future Microsoft
                                                Products to Carry
                                                Warning

                                                Michael McCormack

                                                A SCOTTISH software
                                                engineer stands at the
                                                centre of an international
                                                lawsuit backed by the
                   might of America’s movie industry and which may determine
                   the future of DVD videos.

So This time I'll sit corrected ;-)