RE: [dvd-discuss] Sklyarov denied Visa to return to US for trial.

Yes....at this point, I can see no reason WHY Sklyarov would want to
return to the USA. He's being a really good sport about coming back to
testify in  a foreign country that incarcerated him for 5 months without
bail that NOW doesn't want to issue him the papers to do that....My
attitude would be "OK guys...when you get your act together MAYBE I'll
come and testify or maybe not. The Russian Ambassador can tell you where
to stick your summons in the mean time"

Richard Hartman <hartman@onetouch.com>
10/16/2002 10:57 AM
Please respond to dvd-discuss