Re: [dvd-discuss] Court Sides With Geac in Mainframe Software Case

OH BOY just think what a money making opportunity there! The school ebooks
can be timed to not be accessible after the last day of each school year.
THe students will love them because they can take them home and use them
as frizbees. The administrators will love them because they won't have to
collect them and the taxpayers will love them because they have to keep
buying them anew each year!.....ONly the LAUSD would love a scheme like
that...not wonder Lomita keeps trying to succeed from it.

Ole Craig <olc@cs.umass.edu>
10/15/2002 02:11 PM
Please respond to dvd-discuss