RE: [dvd-discuss] [OT] Money-where-your-mouth-is department

On Fri, 2002-10-11 at 20:13, Richard Hartman wrote:
> I don't know anybody at Baen, but I participate
> in their newsgroups.  (They've got a rather thriving
> community going ...)
>
> I can post the concern somewhere there, if I can figure
> out where it would be most likely for Jim Baen or Eric
> Flint to see it ...

Well, there's always the fact that both actually
read their e-mail (have a look at Prime Palaver
if you don't have it already.)

--
| The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong. |
| Because the slow, feeble old codgers like me cheat.                |