RE: [dvd-discuss] [OT] Money-where-your-mouth-is department

Or perhaps one of the laywerly types would rather
belly up to the bar (http://bar.baen.com) and state
the concern directly -- that way if there is any
discussion to be had to reach enlightment (on either
side) it won't have to go through an intermediary ...

186,000 mi/sec: not just a good idea, it's the LAW!