RE: [dvd-discuss] [OT] Money-where-your-mouth-is department

The Baen Free Library and Janis Ian (whom, I have to say
I would never have thought I would ever be a supporter
of) are both very good examples of the power & benefit
of no copy protection.

186,000 mi/sec: not just a good idea, it's the LAW!