RE: [dvd-discuss] .002 Online again -- DRM Business Case for Si

Your "Prisoner's Dilemma" works both ways.

One way: if we don't come out w/ a DRM-enabled hardware,
someone else will and they will get all the goodies.

The other: if we only come out w/ DRM-enabled hardware,
someone else will come out w/ DRM-free hardware and they
will get all the customers who don't want to put up
with that cr@p.

Truely the best case for businesses would be to come
out w/ both DRM-enabled _and_ DRM-free hardware.

186,000 mi/sec: not just a good idea, it's the LAW!