Re: [dvd-discuss] DVD Editing

SOmehow I can't get to enthusiastic about it....the works are not in the public
domain so they are still copyrighted. While Humphrey Bogart is dead, the actors
and actresses in SpiderMan, as well as Cliff Robertson are not and they did not
perform sexual intercourse before a camera. In California, I believe it is
deformation of character to state that someone has in infectious disease or is
unchaste (..blast it I couldn't find my copy of the California code...Jim T. is
this so?). A digital morph of someone having sex, where they did not, would
constitute deformation of character I think....and far worse than mere spoken
or written language. In fact, in California punitive damages are awarded for
fraud, oppression or malice. A digital morph would be fraud apriori and the
only question would be if it was done with malice..certainly it would be done
with extreme recklessness