Re: [dvd-discuss] Christian Science Monitor Article on Digital Copyring

This over reaction in the USA by greedy film moguls will only work in the US and the rest of the world will rip them and that will be a good thing. I think the greed needs to stop now. Lets hope the choke themselves on the greed..... Soon we will have lawyers going round poor farmers in the third world with writs saying the rice your eating is our patent and copyright..... Foxes will have to be called dogs and the space shuttle will no longer be able to be called Columbia  the country will have to change its name too.  America has gone mad..........