Re: [dvd-discuss] Geeks in government: A good idea?

<PRE>As I understand that law, it may not be absolute. Oz scientists think now the
speed of light changes over time......... If true what else changes.  who
owns the rights to view the television signals of MPAA movies picked up in
the outer reaches of the universe. Will the copyright police patrol
outerspace soon.......Will we see license agreements for Region 747  alpha
centauri........