[dvd-discuss] Re: your postings trigger spamassassin

In article <20020808195319.A18482@lemuria.org>, Tom
<URL:mailto:tom@lemuria.org> wrote:
> thought you might want to know this: your posting triggered my
> spamassassin. maybe you want to check out how, for example, the
> blacklistings occured:

Thanks, interesting. The osirusoft listing comes from spamsites.org, who
have obviously made a mistake when they listed brobus.net. That name has
2 A records, the right one, and one of the reserved IPs often used on LANs.
spamsites.org added both of these, where they should only have added the
former.

I will tell them, but I can't say how soon they can fix it.

Regards,
Thomas

--
	9876543210  Magic tab-o-meter.		http://www.armware.dk/