RE: [dvd-discuss] DoS attack on RIAA website

Why assume _another_ country.  As you said, the same
servers sometimes host multiple different "sites".
The same scenario could occur right here where major
business sites may be sharing servers with something
targetted for the RIAA.

This legislation is ill (if at all) thought out, and I
just hope that nothing _too_ serious results from whatever
incident brings this back to the attention of the idiots
who pass it.

186,000 mi./sec ... not just a good idea, it's the LAW!