Re: [dvd-discuss] DoS attack on RIAA webstie

Or consider that the packets may cross multiple routers in different
countries...and lets consider what happens if the RIAA, MPAA and the lot
all decide to do DoS after 1000 P2P networks. Maybe their ISP will just
terminate their service...BTW one aspect of the law that was interesting
was how NO FACTS ARE TO BE RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC.

Jack Oskay <joskay@ix.netcom.com>
07/30/2002 06:42 PM
Please respond to dvd-discuss