Re: [dvd-discuss] You can go swimming, but....

And may public domain works suddenly become private again in the
mid-90s... See Golan v Ashcroft at openlaw.org. Don't worry, if Disney
forgot to pay taxes on Mickey MOuse, they'll just bribe congress (starting
with Hollings) to introduce a bill restoring their copyright....Until the
courts straighten out the mess that congress has created (if they do), the
only question is if a sensible copyright system can be restored or if it
dies as Macauley predicted the type of system that has been created should
die.

PSYchiccr@aol.com
07/24/2002 03:01 AM
Please respond to dvd-discuss