RE: [dvd-discuss] You can go swimming, but....

DiVX

The behavior you describe is just fine, as long as
it is arranged by contract beforehand.

Without prior arrangement, though, the doctrine of
first-sale (did I remember that correctly?) applies.

186,000 mi./sec ... not just a good idea, it's the LAW!