Re: [dvd-discuss] Technology Admin comments

> That once we buy a movie or playing equipment we should be free to use it...........DVD should play on my laptop where ever in the world I take it

At the risk of being pedantic I think it should be noted that if a DVD plays in your laptop it does not matter where in the world you travel: the DVD will continue to play. You undoubtedly understand that point but someone reading the comment might suspect the DVD would mysteriously stop playing when you cross a border.