Re: [dvd-discuss] Technology Admin comments

My comment was as follows

"Is this a Joke?
Comments in a 1x2 inch square?

My comment is that this is a JOKE,
a mockery of our governmental system and a sham.
 Please provide a mail address or an email address
where the public can actually submit comments rather than this fraud."

Anybody else want to add theirs?