Re: [dvd-discuss] Fox recommends multiregion (aka hacked) DVD players to UK customers

Right...if 2600 wasn't an ideal case, this one could be the poster child..or
rather case....Not only is Homer advocating the lawless act of circumvention,
an anti-regional black market and UNREGULATED PRIVATE SALES but he's a public
figure...now I just don't know how we can get him to testify on the stand....or
if you could if his remarks wouldn't be covered under the USSC decisions
regarding parody (and I assume sarcasm) as protected under fair use...

And if he loses, then the studios can always bring in "The DIP" from "Who
Framed Roger Rabbit"