[dvd-discuss] Re: Call for Input on Content Control

Tom:

Can you put together some sort of roadmap, some URLs and
citations showing this pattern at work?  Don't make a
production out of it; just give us a more specific picture
-- maybe a production could be made out of it.  Definitely
worth considering.

Seth Johnson

--

[CC] Counter-copyright: