Re: [dvd-discuss] "Consumer Benefits" of DRM solutions oversight hearing - witness list

Given the title of the hearing there should have been a profound silence in the
room....instead, I doubt that they even realized that the consumer benefits
most with NO DRMs....but while Alice tries to believe two impossible things
before breakfast, they probably CAN believe two impossible things before
breakfast.