Re: [dvd-discuss] Eldred Amicus

Dean:

Do you have any links or citations for this bit of history?
I've often said that we can no longer draw a distinction
between some people who own the production and distribution
lines, and everybody else as supposed "consumers."

Seth Johnson

--

[CC] Counter-copyright:
http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/cc/cc.html