RE: [dvd-discuss] Patented copyright ...

Or maybe the MP3 file is actually an ACT OF GOD and so is not subject ot
copyright?

Richard Hartman <hartman@onetouch.com>
05/22/2002 01:45 PM
Please respond to dvd-discuss

        To:     "'dvd-discuss@eon.law.harvard.edu'" <dvd-discuss@eon.law.harvard.edu>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: [dvd-discuss] Patented copyright ...

Hmmm ... lab mice as DMCA-proscribed circumvention
devices ?  Why not, if they encode within themselves
the same content as a copyrighted MP3 file ...

186,000 mi./sec ... not just a good idea, it's the LAW!