Re: [dvd-discuss] So what is SonicBlue selling? DO I have to use to usethespyware?

Or another question is what the judge does when ZoneAlarm or some of the
other firewalls block sonic blue traffic....but also consider this. In
order to make a network connection, you've got to supply an address. That
means that every sonic blue spyware report gets an IP address. THey know
who did what and when. Do the studios now get this information? Does law
enforcement? Your Neighbors? Do you get a personal visit from Jack "Boots"
Valenti with a TV crew filming Jack explaining to you how you are
violating the sacred intellectual property of Sleazetown?

This stupid judge does not understand just what he is asking for and the
ramifications of getting it.

"Lars Gaarden" <larsg@eurorights.org>
05/07/02 07:14 AM
Please respond to dvd-discuss