Re: [dvd-discuss] Court-sanctioned spying on users

Oh...don't give Uncle Bill any ideas...Maybe in the next set of mandatory
upgrades will be the command to spam congress with emails of "stop hurting
Uncle Bill...what's good for Bill is good for America, The World and all the
Solar System if not the universe!"