Re: [dvd-discuss] Searchable list archives.

I don't know the reason but would be interested in hearing it.

OTOH...the thought of Jack "Boots" Valenti and his Internet Jackboots descening
upon my humble abode in less than 40minutes after making their decision to
search my home for DVDs (I don't even own a PLAYER!) sends shivers up my
spine...(Hey do you think they'd do anything during RUSH HOUR :-)..Hey at least
Jim Tyre is up in Culver City!

Attempts at mirth aside...the Internet is more than just a broadcast medium. It
can also be selective...