Re: [dvd-discuss] ``irreparable damage to my client''

On Fri, 26 Apr 2002, Steve Hosgood wrote:

> > who will support Google's right to host old
> > alt.sex.spanking stories?
> >

> Surely Google aren't *hosting* the stories - just providing links to hosts

Read the origional complaint for the exact details. There were two parts:

  Removing the first search result on the web-search for 'sara glover'

  Removing a particular webpage from google's cache.

But, read the actual complaint. Google appears to have complied with the
first at least.

Scott