Re: [dvd-discuss] ``irreparable damage to my client''

microlenz@earthlink.net wrote:

> Lets see..."Sara Glover" published a story on alt.sex.spanking PUBLICALLY and
> now claims copyright infringement when they link to it PUBLICALLY but it's not
> copyright infringement that anyone can download the story from public
> sources.....is it dark outside..no...it's quite light...I'm not dreaming....I
> must be in a virtual reality tour of Alice in wonderland...that's it..!

One must question the motive of the self-tortured Vivian/Sara--

>viv@fellspt.charm.net (Sara Glover) writes:
>>My name is Vivian, and I'm a 25-year-old graduate student with...

--for bringing up a forgotten and forgettable post from '97, and newly
associating her (real?) self with it. It's always been advisable to self-edit
before posting on Usenet and that includes headers. Back in 97, he or
she probably still had the opportunity to post through anon.penet.fi.
But no longer. Now she must get a Web email address; configure it to
use a non-revealing user ID (although Sara Glover does sound like a fictitious
character in the alt.*spanking context anyway); and then post through
Google.

So today, as a result of this action, thousands of people are typing "Sara Glover"
into Google's input box instead of just SG and a few of her old classmates.

> ESTOPPEL! She cannot now repudiate her actions and ...errr ahhh....conduct
> or...whatever from that time

But now it's in his/her lawyer's hands:

| My client, [private], notified you in a previous communication
| dated Tuesday, February 26, 2002, about a link on your search
| engine to an unauthorized copy of a work, "Vivian's Vow", in...

So, there's a link on yer search engine is there? How about a function
of your search engine which searches reality? I know, Sara is tired and
sick of reality--he/she wants peace... and just a few bucks too.

Tell me more about:
Entertainment & Media Counselors, LLC
www.emcmatrix.com
www.musicindustrylaw.com