Re: [dvd-discuss] How many bits is a technical protection measure?

As far as I can tell, the only people who actually buy fonts are professional
publishers who do physical print work. Sometimes newspapers (like college or
high-school, not professional ones that do their own printing) will send their
document to the printer and be using fonts that the printer doesn't have.
Using embedded fonts prevents this problem.

What really bothers me is that I walk past the building that houses the
lawyers responsible for filing this suit every day. I just wish there was
an appropriate way to re-educate this particular lawyer.

-charlie