Re: [dvd-discuss] OT: copyright term thought

Interesting Gedanken Experiment.

In the first case the answer is no because there is a limitation on
unpublished works.

The second case is more interesting...The work is in the public domain yet
can't be published because of copyright infringement. It's another problem
with administering copyright using the author's lifetime rather than
publication. I put a TWIKI thread on copyright administration at OPENLAW.
Why not add this to it?

Charles Ballowe <hangman@steelballs.org>
03/27/02 03:20 PM
Please respond to dvd-discuss