Re: [dvd-discuss] Slashdot article - Canadian Tariffs

Perhaps a few Canadians could comment that the levy should go
directly to the artists, overriding the artists' contracts with
the music companies.  If that change was made, I have sneaking
suspicion that the media companies who have lobbied for this
change will lose some of their enthusiasm.

Ben