Re: [dvd-discuss] Slightly OT - Japanese copyrights

I agree, I don't even think it would be a material change, but the wording
would be more clear, so as to stop some suites before they start

Or you could distribute patches like I suggested.  This is difficult to do
with analog media though.

 -- noah silva