[dvd-discuss] Intellectual Property Protection Restoration Act

this might be of interest, sorry if it has been send already

go to thomas.loc.gov   search for copyright then select
11 . Intellectual Property Protection Restoration Act of 2001 (Introduced in
the Senate)[S.1611.IS]
12 . Intellectual Property Protection Restoration Act of 2001 (Introduced in
the House)[H.R.3204.IH]

I assume this is related to :

Two weeks ago Larry Blunk <lblunk(at)yahoo.com> wrote