OT: Lapsed Copyright Cases (was RE: [dvd-discuss] Eldred v. Ashcroft Accepted forReviewbySCOTUS)

nsion/publicdomain/Vanpelt-s99.html

In a similar vein, there is the Bob Kolody case against
Coca Cola (which has apparently not mentioned the case in
their SEC filings for the past few years ...)

http://www.guerrillanews.com/cocakarma/synop.html

So far, the big companies seem to have all of the power in
copyright cases, whether they lapsed in their renewal
responsibilities or not.

186,000 mi./sec ... not just a good idea, it's the LAW!