RE: [dvd-discuss] Eldred v. Ashcroft Accepted forReviewbySCOTUS

Not sure, but I think both phrases and images can be trademarked.

Otoh, perhaps only the still image can be a trademark ... so as
long as he never hit that particular pose you'd be ok ;-)

186,000 mi./sec ... not just a good idea, it's the LAW!