RE: [dvd-discuss] Eldred v. Ashcroft Accepted for ReviewbySCOTUS

Since the ID used (at least in Disneyland, CA) is the
ticket used to get into the park -- each of which has
it's own unique barcode -- I  don't see how or why the
attendee's fingerprint comes into it.  Could you explain
the Florida system a little more?

186,000 mi./sec ... not just a good idea, it's the LAW!