RE: [dvd-discuss] Hearing on "Sovereign Immunity and the Protection of Intellectual Property"

Oh, I dunno.  A state college or university would be a
"state agency", and I can imagine that the could do a lot
of work on circumvention devices that the wouldn't hesitate
to publish (or otherwise make available).

186,000 mi./sec ... not just a good idea, it's the LAW!