Re: [dvd-discuss] Hearing on "Sovereign Immunity and the Protection of Intellectual Property"

Similar problems came up in the 70s from the Kent State Shooting. Sueing
the jackass governor and national guard general required the state of Ohio
to waive its sovereign immunity...but that's an interesting thought on states
providing circumvention devices...somehow I don't think it will happen.