[dvd-discuss] Re:

Other than being a watermark and probably more crytographically
secure.....is this really much the same security model they had with DVDs
using CSS = Trusted hardware? Or am I missing something in the
announcement?

Kurt Hockenbury <khockenb@stevens-tech.edu>
02/04/02 11:39 AM
Please respond to dvd-discuss