Re: [dvd-discuss] Copyright holders don't know Parody

Come on John....you know those people at the MPAA probably never passed
their SAT/ACT tests. I doubt that they could even pass one tailored for
Hollywierd

34. Goldfinger is to James Bond as

a) Goldfinger is to Austin Powers
b) Goldmember is to James Bond