Re: [dvd-discuss] New Video on demand DVD (ie. pay per view)

I think I've been over this: in two states (out of two tried--my own and
CA), I relatively quickly found a statute that says that unsolicited mail
is an unconditional gift.  I doubt that a Court can interpret that in but
one way: the license is a condition, therefore invalid.

--
 Customer:  "I'm running Windows '98"      Tech: "Yes."      Customer:
   "My computer isn't working now."     Tech: "Yes, you said that."