Re: [dvd-discuss] [openlaw] Government takes moreextremelineinsecond"Eldred" case

I'd say the Gov't brief in Golan got a whole lot of things wrong. If they
want to heed the founding fathers advice as they claim, why don't they
address the ORIGNAL 14 yr term....but it certainlyreminded me of Monty
Python's "Argument Clinic" - "No you didn't", "Yes I did", "I most
certainly remember you didn't", followed by "shut your festering gob
....you toffy nosed, maloderous, pervert" the only think it lacked was
being hit on the head lessons.

I've asked our library to order Posner&Landes.

Jolley <tjolley@swbell.net>
01/14/02 09:54 PM
Please respond to dvd-discuss